Wednesday, December 29, 2004

Rented Life - a Poem

Be a part of largest online community. Register Now!

I rented my soul to Soil of Mother's womb with Father as Gardener.
We bartered Love....we are rich with Love...
We remain eternal soul

I rented my lovely soul to friends heart.
We exchanged love and hate...I left with balance of Tears and hidden foes

I rented my lovely soul to my employer's heart
We exchanged work and money.... I left with balance of ever growing debts and betraying

I rented my lovely soul to my wife's heart
We exchanged love and faith... I left with balance of incompetent and failed marriage

I rented my lovely soul to God
I offered unconditional Love and God gave me pain, sorrow and failure
I left with feeling of emptiness and shattered into pieces.

Still, I don't get tears drying on my cheeks as they dried in my eyes.
Still, I don't feel pain surfacing on my face as it remains in my soul and body
Still, I don't bother fear my life as it's jammed in my brain and mind
Still I don't get failure bothering me as it's all around my life
Still I don't get sorrow shattering me as soul and body is pierced

Any way deducting Zero out of Zero results in Zero
Love is Priceless, Yes, u can't get anything out of Love all other comes free.

Meanings and Mind Reflections:
I got love when born from my father and mother. I thought that, all human being dwell on earth and expects only Love. All human being I met, shown that they acknowledge my love.

I loved all in this world unconditionally. I came to know that, all relations ended in mean ends of profit, advantage and exploting. Glass wall of Love shattered into pieces to see I am surrounded by world of mean pepole. Each interaction has some means to serve rather than love.

I got feeling of being robbed physically and emotionally. I went and asked God. God never responded as if Love was burden for God and he got ride by giving it to me.I felt I will die due to this burden some love. Life has come to cross road of Zeros. Each path looks empty. Each day looks empty. Energy of Life have dried.

Waiting to die is everyday job accomplished successfully everday. God also achknowledge the day with bestowing feeling of being useless character on earth. GOD THANKS for making me what I AM? I DESERVED IT.

GOD THANKS FOR ALL YOUR PRAYERS OFFERED. BAD AND MEAN GUYS ALSO OFFER AND U ACCEPT IT and BESTOW ALL TRESURES OF LIFE TO THEM. I GOT PRICELESS LOVE FROM YOU.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home