Thursday, December 30, 2004

My Clone @ other end of Globe

Be a part of largest online community. Register Now!
Title might misled you but, it is true. I was not believing that someone exhibit the similar characterstics and behaviour as I exhibited. I even confirmed about it with few of other blogger friends and Collegues/Ex-collegues. I came across this article from CIO.com.

Best part of the attractive title to grip your attention from neck.
"Work For A 24/7 Entrepreneur". True to it's characterstics, I must admit that, Brent is genius and appriciate the frank and true description about his habit by his collegue.

I admit that, my ex-collegues have told clearily about my nature of demanding for best and restless followup (similar to what is described as calling guys from holidays but, preserving the privacy and freedom of guys known to be on Holiday).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home